CBD Living Water is made with 100% organic and natural hemp CBD extracts using cutting-edge nanotechnology to infuse natural CBD extract in approximately 9+pH water. Stay hydrated and get your daily CBD all in one!
CBD Living Water is great for people on the go. It offers a convenient, hydrating way to get your daily CBD with guess-free dosing.
Each 500 ml bottle of water contains 5 million nano-grams of nano-CBD and is highly bioavailable and absorbable.
Take a bottle of CBD Living Water with you to the gym or your favorite yoga class and experience the pain and inflammation reducing properties of CBD.
More about CBD Living Water
- CBD Living’s flagship product is CBD Living Water. This product offers consumers a great tool for general health and hydration, in conjunction with nano-CBD technology and your daily dose of CBD.
- CBD Living Water is made using nanotechnology, in which tiny nano-sized CBD molecules are infused in approximately 9+ pH water. This production method ensures the highest bioavailability on the market and easy absorption into the body.
- CBD Living’s products are Lab tested and made with 100% organic CBD extracts.
Get yours today for only $3.99 (SRP: $5.99)
Monday, December 10 (11:00AM – 2:00PM)
Hi friends! If you missed the last demo for the new Bone Broth Proteins, do not fret. Karen will be back with us tomorrow to showcase this extraordinary product, and help answer any protein related questions you may have. We hope to see you then. Find out more here.
Check below for a fantastic recipe to try out!
- Brew ¼ cup of organic espresso or coffee.
- Heat oat or coconut milk in saucepan over low heat until warmed.
- Add coffee, nut milk and protein powder to a blender and blend until well-mixed.
- Pour into a mug and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Friday, December 7, 2018 (11AM – 2PM)
Made only from sustainable coconut shells that are steamed activated. This high quality pure food grade product has high pore and ultra fine powder. Amongst its many benefits, Charcoal may support body cleansing and is commonly used as a digestive aid due to its adsorption qualities. Stop by to learn more from the lovely Michele.
Click here to find out more!
Whisk all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined. Pour into ice cream maker and churn for 14 to 17 minutes, or until ice cream resembles soft-serve. Enjoy immediately, or if you’d prefer a firmer consistency, transfer to an airtight container and freeze overnight.
Recipe credit: Angela Gaines